- ISO certified
- Ideas contest
- Core Competence
ATP architects engineers is the 1st international architecture company whose integrated design services carry ISO 9001 certification.
And the Winner is ...
Employees contributed almost 200 ideas for a symbol and a definition
More than 40 years’ experience in conceptual and operational integrated design has led to a substantial competitive advantage
We understand integrated design as the simultaneous and interdisciplinary creative interaction between all participants in the design and engineering process - with the aim of optimally meeting the project goals. ATP’s in-house teams contain all three key providers of design services (architects, structural and mechanical and electrical engineers) as well as site supervisors.
Modern building projects require interdisciplinary design teams in order to deal with diverging stakeholder interests and the wide range of European jurisdictions. Only in this way is it possible to meet such classic design objectives as form, function and on-cost and on-time delivery while also responding in a meaningful and resource-efficient way to the growing demand for the three forms of sustainability:
- the optimal support of the building’s value creating processes (economical)
- the saving of resources and high energy-efficiency (ecological)
- high levels of user and operational comfort (sociological)
The traditional incremental approach common in Continental Europe has become increasingly unsuitable and must give way to integrated design. Integrated design as developed by ATP is a holistic, interdisciplinary process focused on both the creation of “a good building” and meeting the objectives of clients and users. It fulfills aesthetic, functional, ecological and social expectations, is technically feasible and can be implemented on-cost and on-time. It aligns itself with the client’s economic objectives and optimizes lifecycle costs.
The ATP design philosophy is based upon the causal relationship:
- Sustainable building development demands consideration of the lifecycle.
- The consideration of the lifecycle requires integrated design.
- Integrated design is optimally visualized by the BIM design tool
Which tool best supports the integrated design approach?
- ATP expands to Poland news 06.02.2023 At the beginning of 2023, ATP entered into a strategic partnership with the Kraków office IMB Asymetria. more
- 5 Years of ATP Berlin atp berlin 15.12.2022 Relocation: ATP Berlin has celebrated its anniversary in its new, state-of-the-art office in Berlin-Charlottenburg. more
- Deutscher TGA Award award 17.11.2022 ATP wins prize for the integrated design of the Viega Seminar and Sales Center more
- EDEKA Fruchtkontor construction start 19.10.2022 Groundbreaking ceremony: ATP designs a sustainable competence center for fruit and vegetables. more