ATP architects engineers was established in post-war Europe as a one-man architecture office and quickly developed into a successful design office in the fields of production and logistics.
Advances in the integrated design of industrial buildings in the early 1970s led the company to become a partnership of architects and engineers which then developed an expertise in the interdisciplinary design and realization of large-scale projects.
Today, over 40 years later, ATP architects engineers is a full service integrated design company that provides all key building design and engineering services from a single source. ATP architects engineers operates as an integrated design specialist out of ten locations - Innsbruck, Vienna, Frankfurt, Munich, Nuremberg, Berlin, Zurich, Budapest, Zagreb and Moscow.
900 employees specialize in the design and engineering of production, logistics, retail, entertainment, office, tourism, health care and residential buildings. ATP architects engineers is recognized as one of Europe’s most successful architecture and engineering companies.
- Establishment of an architectural office specialising in the area of industrial building by the Architect Fred Achammer
- First moves in the direction of integrated design through the partnership between the architect Achammer (to 1987), the construction engineer Sigfrid Tritthart (to 2006) and the mechanical engineer Gunther Fröhlich (+1986).
- Establishment of ATP architects engineers, Vienna
- Christoph M. Achammer becomes Partner/Architecture.
- Establishment of ATP architects engineers, Munich: Further offices follow in Leipzig, Dresden and Prague.
- ATP partnership model for 30 % of all employees
- Establishment of ATP Planungs- und Beteiligungs AG as a holding company.
- Bernhard Hörtnagl becomes a partner (to 2008).
- ATP architects engineers organises the Alpbach Architecture Forum as part of the European Forum Alpbach.
- Establishment of ATP architects engineers, Zagreb
- Robert Kelca becomes a partner.
- Christoph M. Achammer is named Professor of Integrated Construction Planning and Industrial Building in the Institute for Interdisciplinary Building Process Management of the Vienna University of Technology
- Establishment of the consulting company Redserve Real Estate Development Services GmbH, Vienna
2006 – 2009
- Establishment of the consulting companies ATP sphere, ATP parametric design and ATP sustain.
- Horst Reiner becomes a partner.
- N+M GmbH Frankfurt joins the ATP Group
- Ulf Bambach and Gerald Hulka become partners
- Establishment of the consulting company PMP Project Management Partners, Munich
- Merger with N+M GmbH/Frankfurt
- Joint Venture with kfp architekten ag, Zurich
- Marc Eutebach and Dario Travas become partners
- Integration of kfp architekten ag and renaming of the office as ATP kfp Architects and Engineers AG, Zurich
- Joint Venture with the Moscow architectural office Tsimailo Lyashenko and Partners - Establishment of ATP TLP architects and engineers OOO Moscow.
- Thomas Mattesich and Alfred Wegmann become partners.
- Establishment of the consulting subsidiary Foodfab GmbH Munich.
- Joint venture with Architektenpartner Frankfurt – Establishment of ATP APF Planungsgesellschaft für das Gesundheitswesen mbH, Frankfurt.
- In 2014 ATP is the world’s first architecture and engineering office to offer certified integrated design.
- Renaming of ATP N+M Frankfurt as ATP architects engineers, Frankfurt.
- Integration of ATP APF Health and renaming as ATP health based in ATP’s Frankfurt office.
- Creation of five D&R Studios (Innsbruck, Vienna, Munich, Frankfurt, Zurich. Merger of ATP sphere and ATP Innsbruck. Marc Mark leaves the partnership.
- Establishment of Conviva GmbH – participative and cooperative residential construction
- Renaming of ATP kfp Architekten und Ingenieure AG Zürich as ATP architekten ingenieure Zürich AG
- Establishment of ATP architects engineers, Berlin
- Acquisition of Haid & Partner and renaming to ATP HAID architects engineers Nuremberg.
- Acquisition of Kundert Planer AG and renaming to fabsolutions AG (Schlieren).
- ATP becomes the major shareholder of the Swiss Mint Architecture AG.
- ATP acquires 30% of the shares of FactoryXperts, Eschlikon, Switzerland.