Design & Construction Management
As part of our Integrated Design approach, our Integrated Design offices provide Design & Construction Management (DCM), in cooperation with the ATP consulting subsidiary redserve. When commissioned to deliver DCM services, we assume the overall responsibility for the project management in the integrated implementation process as a Design-Build Contractor @fee.
DCM extends our core competence of Integrated Design into the design and implementation process and delivers this comprehensive addition to our overall service offering in a single package: The DCM contractor acts as the representative of and trusted advisor to the client in all questions and phases in order to ensure that the defined project objectives are effectively and efficiently achieved. All coordination with the authorities and other stakeholders as well as the integration of all participants in the design and construction process is an integrated aspect of this work.
Design & Construction Management …
- ensures an integrated overall implementation process.
- focuses on the needs of and benefits to the client.
- reduces complexity.
- establishes an economic and low-waste procurement process and an equivalent design and implementation process, in line with our mission statement.
- delivers the necessary project management expertise on behalf of the client.
For clients, this means …
- that they can concentrate on their core tasks, even during complex projects.
- that the optimal commercial and functional success of projects is ensured.