AUDI Central Building G70, Györ
This extension of the AUDI plant covered the whole process chain and includes the central building as well as pressing, bodywork, painting and assembly areas.
Eybl ZLZ, Körmend
Following the successful implementation of a new corporate architectural identity at the Krems headquarters of the automotive supplier Eybl International Eybl FAI and Eybl Logistics ATP Vienna is now accompanying the company in Eastern Europe.
KBC Data Centres
The two identical data centres were developed in partnership with SAP Arcadis.
ATP architekten ingenieure, Budapest
ATP Hungária Tervező Kft.
Menedekes utca 3,
D Ep. 2lh III.em 7. Szoba 2
Tel +43 (1) 711 64-0
ATP architects engineers – Integrated Design in Budapest
ATP Budapest is one of 13 independent design offices within the ATP group.
The core competence of ATP is multidisciplinary integrated design, an essential prerequisite for the design of lifecycle-oriented buildings. The advantage for our clients of our role as integrated designers is that our in-house teams can deliver all necessary architectural and engineering services as part of a simultaneous and inter-disciplinary process.
ATP Budapest specializes in the new construction and refurbishment of complex building projects in the following sectors:
- Production, Logistics
- Retail and Entertainment
- Education, Research
- Additional building types in close collaboration with ATP Vienna
- BD Ranking 2021 news ATP No. 1 in Western Europe and No. 14 of the 100 largest players on the global architecture scene. more
- The Strongest Brand - Again news At this year‘s “digital” presentation of the Real Estate Brand Award, ATP was once again awarded first prize. more
- Upwards trend award ATP is in 22nd place on BD’s “Big List” of the world’s 100 biggest architectural offices. more
- Expo Real lecture Expert roundtable with ATP CEO Christoph Achammer discussed digitalization in the building sector. more
Partner | Managing Director