Start of the IGLZ course
Professor Christoph M. Achammer lectures online.
Innsbruck, 11th April 2016 – IG Lebenszyklus Bau is currently offering a free e-learning platform on the subject of “The path to lifecycle-oriented building”. The objective of the seven-week online-course of ten minute practice-oriented lectures is to get across basic information about designing, building, financing and operating lifecycle-oriented buildings. Among the target audiences are clients who want to build lifecycle-oriented buildings. 150 participants have already registered for the course.
Professor Christoph M. Achammer, honorary board member of der IG Lebenszyklus Bau has prepared two of the total of seven contributions. He speaks on the subjects of “Organization – the four levels of players and four types of process leadership” and “The results of phased design”. The first of his two units can be accessed on the course website from Monday 18th April.
- Lifecycle and process model; the six phases of the lifecycle of a building (Leader: Karl Friedl; Short statements by all course leaders about their phase)
- Organization; the four levels of players and four types of process leadership (Leader: Christoph Achammer)
- Order quality; The results of lifecycle phases 1 and 2 (strategy and initiation) (Leader: Karl Friedl)
- The results of lifecycle phase 3 (design) (Leader: Christoph Achammer)
- The results of lifecycle phases 4, 5 and 6 (execution, use and demolition) (Leader: Wolfgang Kradischnig)
- Procurement models, contracts and financing (Leaders: Stephan Heid; Erich Thewanger)
- The eight success factors presented by all members of the board (Leader: Erich Thewanger)