ATP Green Deal
The EU wants to be climate-neutral by 2050. This is a very ambitious target. ATP’s response to this is the ATP Green Deal, through which we assume responsibility for the designing and building of sustainable buildings. Under the deal, the research and specialist design company ATP zero focusses on the development and realization of forward-looking building services.
ATP zero GmbH
T: +49 (89) 455 62-400
ATP zero – Incubator for Innovative Building Services
Technology leadership via R&D transfer “on the road to zero”!
ATP zero is a research and specialist design company of the ATP Group, which is based in the group’s Munich office. We focus on the latest developments in the field of building services with the aim of incorporating innovative building services into the integrated design process throughout the ATP Group.
Our core competence is research & development. We develop special projects for ATP while also offering external clients consulting services covering all aspects of sustainable building services.
- Integrated design and advice in the area of project development
- Technical quality controlling of all phases of building services
- Systematic management of operational starts and optimization of operations
- Research and participation in the scientific debate
- Knowledge transfer throughout the ATP Group
- Carrying out of internal and external building services workshops
- Support of design teams in the early project phases and competitions
- Participation in the implementation of the ATP Green Deal
Dr. Philipp Dreher