Dipl. Ing. | Senior Architect | Project leader
MARKAS, Bozen Headquarter for an internationally active service provider with more than 8,000 employees. High-rise building: 40 meters, flexible and designed without columns. Competition 1st Prize (2016)
Architect | Project Leader | Mother of 2 children
"Flexible working times and the collaboration with understanding group leaders and colleagues at ATP enable me to combine my full-time position as project leader with my four-person family."
Dipl. Ing. | Associate Partner | Managing Director
"The special fascination of working for ATP is in the pronounced team ethic. This is quickly noticeable not only within my architecture group and in the multi-disciplinary project teams but also between the different offices.”
Job of the month
Wir suchen in der ATP Planungs- und Beteiligungs AG, Innsbruck, eine/n
- Erfolgreich abgeschlossene kaufmännische Ausbildung sowie abgeschlossene Personalverrechnerprüfung
- Mindestens 2-jährige Berufserfahrung in einer vergleichbaren Position
- Bevorzugt Ausbildung und Berufserfahrung in deutscher Personalverrechnung
- Sehr gute EDV-Anwenderkenntnisse
- Genaue, strukturierte und selbstständige Arbeitsweise
Architects and engineers as equal partners
Everything that ATP architects engineers is able to deliver is down to the expertise of our employees. We are proud of the fact that the members of our management team – which constitutes around a third of all employees – have been working with us for an average of twelve years.
Our architects and engineers are equal partners in teams responsible for major international projects. We work together in an interdisciplinary manner on complex building projects throughout Europe. We design side-by-side and simultaneously in virtual models. The fact that Integrated design has been our core competence since 1976 gives us a significant – and constantly increasing - advantage over other companies. This is why we are successful and well-positioned for the future.
ATP offers excellent career opportunities for both women and men who are paid according to performance and receive training and professional development in the ATP Academy – even during parental leave. Our motivational excursions, flextime arrangements, kindergarten, health club and ski days ensure a healthy work-life balance.
ATP stands for…
- Exceptional building projects
- International professional environment
- Career chances
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Technical excellence
- Compatibility of family and profession, work-life balance