Women at ATP
ATP is setting new standards in the area of personnel development and wants to reinforce its image as an attractive employer. Important and necessary steps have been taken aimed at improving the balance between career, family and leisure time (“Work-Life Balance”) and support is being given to the integration of women at all levels of the interdisciplinary design culture.
The responsibilities of the ATP Women’s Network:
- Identification of obstacles to women’s careers at ATP
- Identification of possibilities for process or organizational change
- Additional in-house facilities
- Focus on awareness-building and structural change rather than quotas for women
- All ATP employees should benefit from measures designed to help women.