Dipl. Ing. | Architect
“I am working on several major projects in the commercial, production and logistics sectors with a total floor area of 157,000 m2. One of our clients is the number one in energy drinks.”
Architect | Project Leader | Mother of 2 children
"Flexible working times and the collaboration with understanding group leaders and colleagues at ATP enable me to combine my full-time position as project leader with my four-person family."
Dipl. Ing. | Architect | Group Leader
" The special fascination of working for ATP is in the pronounced team ethic. This is quickly noticeable not only within my architecture group and in the multi-disciplinary project teams but also between the different offices.”
- Entwurfsarchitekt/in, Architektur, ZUE
- Bauleiter mit Deutsch- und Ungarischkentnissen, ÖBA/OÜ, VIE
- Projektleiter (m/w) mit Tschechisch-Kenntnissen, Architektur, VIE
- Head of Business Development Architektur, Architektur, ZUE
- Bauleiter_in Objektüberwachung, ÖBA/OÜ, NRB
- Projektleiter_in Elektro (TGA), TGA Elektro, NRB
- Projektleiter_in HKLS (TGA), TGA HKLS, NRB
Architects and engineers as equal partners
Everything that ATP architects engineers is able to deliver is down to the expertise of our employees. We are proud of the fact that the members of our management team – which constitutes around a third of all employees – have been working with us for an average of twelve years.
Our architects and engineers are equal partners in teams responsible for major international projects. We work together in an interdisciplinary manner on complex building projects throughout Europe. We design side-by-side and simultaneously in virtual models. The fact that Integrated design has been our core competence since 1976 gives us a significant – and constantly increasing - advantage over other companies. This is why we are successful and well-positioned for the future.
ATP offers excellent career opportunities for both women and men who are paid according to performance and receive training and professional development in the ATP Academy – even during parental leave. Our motivational excursions, flextime arrangements, kindergarten, health club and ski days ensure a healthy work-life balance.
ATP stands for…
- Exceptional building projects
- International professional environment
- Career chances
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Technical excellence
- Compatibility of family and profession, work-life balance