- Central Data Model
- Client Orientation
- Integrated Design
BIM - One Central Set of Data
At ATP, clients, architects, engineers, consultants and other stakeholders simultaneously use a common data model for data input and multiuse information output in real time
Clients can exploit data beyond the necessary design and construction information for their operations and maintenance; which means added value for their facility management (CAFM).
The Tool for Integrated Design
BIM allows all process participants simultaneous access to all data and facilitates knowledge transfer during the whole lifecycle of the building.
BIM - Digital Integrated Design
Building Information Modeling (BIM) stands for the digital representation of all architectural, technical, physical and functional properties of a building structure in a central electronic data model. Here, the data from the briefing, design, construction and operation through alteration and conversion to demolition are recorded, stored and updated. The continual recording and processing of data from all design processes from the first idea through to facility management enable precise predictions to be made for the construction and lifecycle costs of a building.
Why should you as client request an integrated BIM design process?
- Better basis for your design decisions
- 3D visualizations and virtual walk-throughs in the BIM model
- Simulation and prognosis of future operating costs at an early design stage
- Fast cost prognoses possible at any time
- Smooth project progress by means of collision-free design
- Reduction of non-budgeted changes (up to 40%)
- Shortening of the overall duration of the project
- Full support of sustainability certification
- Basis for efficient computer-aided facility management (CAFM)
- Full record documentation of the project
The ATP design philosophy and the logical representation of the causal relationship:
- Sustainable building development demands consideration of the lifecycle.
- The consideration of the lifecycle requires integrated design.
- Integrated design is optimally visualized by the BIM design tool projects